Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 23: I'm back

So, I kinda fell off the wagon a few days ago. It sucked (excuse my language). But yesterday was a good day, and I went to a 6:30am Pilates class today, so I think that means I'm officially BACK on the wagon! Here's what I've been up to...


Saturday Breakfast: Tofu burger + Guac

Saturday Dinner: Amy's Rice Cheese Pizza (YUM!)

Monday Breakfast: Tofu Burger + Guac

Monday Breakfast: Baked Potato Slices

New Find! Kozy Shack Pudding (2/$6 at Farm Fresh).  Fewer calories/Less sugar/Same protein as Silk Soy Yogurt, and less expensive? How does that make sense?

Yummy treats from the Kosher section!


Vegan Caesar Salad (w/Croutons!) for dinner Monday.  Also had a Kozy Shack, and some kosher/vegan cookies (33 calories each, and I had four over the course of the whole evening!

I ran 2 miles yesterday, and went to a Core Class at the Gym.  I also went on the elliptical for 25 minutes (11 before class and 14 after).  

My new goal: 30 Classes in 30 Days
When I move, I have to give up my gym membership, so I'm going to try to make the most of it these last few days!





No comments:

Post a Comment