Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 11


I've started running! Well, "jogging" is probably a more apt description, but still. I used to hate running (while my sister, on the other hand, has run the Marine Corps Marathon!) because it made my chest & shoulder hurt. I've started running a one mile loop around the block with the bf, and it really isn't *that* bad--plus, it takes a whole lot less time than driving to the gym!

Today I went for my first run/jog by myself, and I'm feeling pretty darn proud of myself. I figure two or three mini-run/jogs a day are almost as good as going on one long run/jog, right?

This is what I've been doing the past two days. Drinking tea, chomping on mints, and trying desperately to study for this test I have to take tonight!


Breakfast:
Whole Wheat Bagutte w/ Moroccan Hummus
3 wedges of Cantaloupe
Pomegranate Green Tea
1/2 cup of Tropicana High Pulp OJ

No comments:

Post a Comment