Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 14

So, I didn't get out to the grocery store until just before dinner, so I've been living off of wild rice and...more Berger cookies!  My mother, father & I went over to my grandmother's for dinner, and I realized it was the first time I'd sat down at a dining room table in a week!  Here are some of my Whole Foods Finds:
Botanic #7 Kombucha! Has anyone tried this yet?  I can't wait (well, I can--I'm saving it for the car ride home tomorrow).  
Hummus from Cava and Wild Oats Stone Ground Wheat crackers
Veggie Tuna Salad from Asmar's and Organic Kumquats!

YUM! I've already tried the crackers, hummus & veggie tuna salad, and it is all DELICIOUS.  Dinner was Sweet & Sour tofu (fried, but the texture is soooo chewy and good!) & Organic Herb Mix Salad with oil & vinegar.  

Workout today wasn't great, but at least it was something.  I spent about 40 minutes walking, jogging, and incline walking on the treadmill.  But four minutes into my one-mile "sprint", my right knee starting *really* hurting.  Well actually, just below my right knee.  My mother (who is a physical therapist) explained this is very common in women, because of the angles between our hips, knees, and ankles.  Running with your feet further apart (wide, not long) can help alleviate some of the pain.  I'll give it a try tomorrow!

I almost forgot! I weighed myself after my workout, completely nude, and it was 106.5 lbs! 11.5 lbs to my long-term goal, and 6.5 lbs to my short-term goal!  Granted, I hadn't eaten much (cookies, rice), but still!

No comments:

Post a Comment