Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 3

Well, despite that little after-dinner mishap, I didn't wake up with a total sugar-hangover this morning. I'm always hungry the minute I wake up--or, at least the first thing I think about is FOOD. I made myself one of the last cups of Tropical Dragon Tea Blend from Teavana (note to self: visit the mall next time you go home!), with just a bit of Sugar in the Raw. I also had a red bell pepper. Yes, the whole thing. I tried a little bit of the Archer Farms Peanut Sauce as a dip, but it didn't really do it for me--I'm still investingating other yummy low-cal veggie dips.

What I really *want* is a plate of Morningstar Farms Chik'n Strips, but I'm trying to hold off until lunch.

* * *

Breakfast:
Red Bell Pepper
Dragon Tea

Lunch:
12 Morningstar Farms Chik'n Strips (cooked in 1 tbsp. canola oil, and blotted)
1 Banana

Afternoon Snack:
"Healthy White" Bread w/ 1 Tbsp Smart Balance Light
Diet Coke
20 green Grapes

Dinner:
Soaked Bulgur with Vinegar, Sesame oil, and Yellow peppers

Exercise:
30 min. Elliptical (Random/Level 6)
30 min. Core Class
5 min SBS (sideways/backwards/sideways) on Treadmill (I8/S2)



I burned about 493 calories at the gym.
Current weight: 109 lbs
Lbs to goal: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment