Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 13: Workout

So, today I "hung out" on the treadmill for a little over an hour. This is what I do when I go to my parent house...walk (on an incline) on the treadmill (while watching trashy TV), and then every so often upping the speed to 6 mph to get my heart rate up. I ended by jogging a mile a nice easy 5 mph. Remember: I am NOT a runner (yet!), so that's still tough for me!



I also restarted the 100 Push up Challenge and 200 Sit Up Challenge. I was logging my progress online, but I kept forgetting, so I started a simple spreadsheet of my own. I'm on "Level 1" for Push Ups, and "Level 3" for Sit Ups. If you haven't heard of these Challenges, they are a great way to set and meet a fitness goal. Every other day you do a set amount of sit ups/push ups (depending on your current fitness level, as determined by an initial test). If you keep with it, by Week 6, you will have reached your goal! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment