Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 18: "My tummy huuuuuuurts!"

That's what I feel like moaning, but really, it's my own fault. I woke up (again, to no food in the whole darn house), and had about four peanuts as a reflex, and instantly felt sick to my stomach. I've got a lot of work to do on this quilt (I mismeasured last night), so I think I'm going to bribe the bf to go buy me some grapes or bananas or something!


The world's best peanuts. 

Yummy snack.  


To help my tummy.  


Dinner.

Walked for 2 hours today! Plus, I went for a quickie 1-mile run with the bf. IN THE RAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!! Bananas would be good and easy on the tummy.
    About the bean curd "curtains" for soup--as far as I know you can only get it in Asian supermarkets. It's worth it, though! Packed with protein and delicious!

    ReplyDelete