Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 12


This was breakfast.

Last night was Enchilada night at the boyfriend's mom's house (vegan-style for the two of us), and his stepfather sent us home with extra black bean tacos. His stepfather grew up in the Southwest, so he makes some great, authentic-tasting Mexican food...but it is not exactly low fat. The bf & I did a lot of blotting before devouring the leftovers this morning! (BTW, I added lettuce, tomato and homemade salsa, too!)

I also made another batch of Berger cookies to take to a party tonight. I snacked on some Reduced-fat Pringles and a handful of jelly beans while at work, but I'm trying to save myself for the snack foods at the party. Plus, that taco was pretty filling, so I'm not even that hungry!

Do you all like the Reduced Fat Pringles? They leave my mouth feeling weird for some reason...

It's raining out today, so no jog with the bf. But I'm going to my parents for the weekend, and they have a treadmill, so hopefully I'll get some good intervals in!

* * * *

The party was a lot of fun! And, I didn't totally blow the diet on snack foods. I had a little bit of homemade hummus, and a delicious vegan cupcake with peanut butter frosting--but that's it! Of course, that meant I was pretty hungry when I got home, so I had a piece of bread w/hummus before bed...only to discover this morning that what I though was sourdough was actually cheese bread! Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment