Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 19: On the road again...

Breakfast:
Organic Banana

1/2 Arnolds Sandwich Round (very good!) + 1/2 Organic Blueberry Preserves + 1/2 Natural Chunky PB

Lunch:
Cantaloupe

...plus some peanuts & cookie dough (but not too much!) while catching up on some blogs.  

I didn't go to the gym today, since I had to come home right after class to pack to drive back to my parents house this weekend.  A little background info: I live in Norfolk, VA, but my parents live in Potomac, MD.  In May, I will move back in with my parents for a month, before moving to Baltimore, MD for Nursing School.  

The bf and I like to walk in my parents neighborhood, plus they have satellite TV & a treadmill, so hopefully I'll get a little sweating time in today!



No comments:

Post a Comment