Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 2


Breakfast:
1 c. Vita Mix Carrot Ginger Tofu Soup (if you haven't tried this, you must! It's a very simple recipe, but the resulting soup is very tasty and filling.)
1 c. Harrod's Spiced Tea w/ Raw Sugar

Gym:
60 minutes Elliptical (Random/Level 6)
30 minutes Treadmill (3.0 mph/incline 1)

Lunch:
1 1/4 c. Vegetarian Baked Beans
5 slices of Organic Wheat Baguette, toasted

Afternoon Snack:
Pringles "Smart Flavors" Reduced Fat Original
Honey Wheat Pretzel Twists
Diet Coke

Appetizer:
Broccoli & Annie's Goddess Dressing

Dinner:
1 pack Gardenburger Riblets
1 Trader Joe's Mini Chocolate Soy Cream Sandwhich

* * *

So, I was doing well until I got to work (I'm a nanny). I never buy myself pretzels, chips, diet soda, so when I'm working, it's so hard to say "No!" Then, I got home, and felt like I needed something green (and then the bf came home, and he was hungry) so we snacked on broccoli & goddess dressing. I need to find a lower calorie veggie dip.

On top of that, I just got back from spending the weekend at my parents house, and they love sending me home with bags of vegan "junk food", i.e. Riblets, soy ice cream, etc. Well, I've just about finished it all, haha, so now that they're out of my kitchen, I should be able to make better food decisions. Out of sight, out of mind!


I burned about 637 calories at the gym today.

Current weight: 108.5lbs
Lbs. to Goal: 13.5

* * *
UPDATE
Ugh. Well, after I posted last night and said to myself, "No. More. Food!", the boyfriend came home with this:


230 calories/8g fat/5g fiber/1g protein...PER SERVING

Ugh.

I didn't stand a chance.

2 comments:

  1. Wow 637 calories, you'll be in those J Crew jeans long before I will! Good luck with the challenge and nice to meet you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a meajor weakness for after-dinner treats like that, too! I've tried that soy ice cream and it is amazing. At lest you measured out a serving to enjoy :) It's so easy to eat the whole thing otherwise!

    ReplyDelete