Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 7 & 8

I thought it was hard to follow a diet while living with a boyfriend, but I found this weekend it's even harder when you have company! I'm having a great time with our friend, but I just could slip away to hit the gym or go for a run/walk. Luckily, the weather was gorgeous, so we went down to the beach and walked around the boardwalk for a little bit. I don't have much time to post now, but before I forget, here's how I did:

Sunday
Breakfast:
Whole Grain Toast & Earth Balance
Tea

Lunch:
Tempeh "Chik'n" Salad
Dried Pineapple
Mango Tea

Snack:
Candied Ginger
Coconut Bar (DELICIOUS, but super-high calories/fat!)

Dinner:
Homemade Thai Red Curry with Brown Rice
(Tofu, carrots, onions, potatoes)
1 1/2Homemade vegan "Berger" Cookies

Snacks:
Reduced Fat Cape Cod Potato Chips (way too many...I got my test grade back, and it was pretty bad, so I did a little emotional eating. Of course, it only made me feel worse--why do I always do that??)

Monday
Breakfast:
1/2 c. Silk Soy Yogurt w/1/4 c. Acai Granola + 1/2 Tbsp. Maple syrup

Snacks:
20 Green grapes
10 Reduced Fat Pringles
8 oz. Diet Coke

Dinner:
4 Homemade Vegan Mini-Biscuits
1/2 c. Vegan Gravy (made with twice the amount of water)
2 pieces Light Life Soy Sausage
2 pieces of Steamed Broccoli
3/4 c. Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment